Tuesday 23 October 2012

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Review




Soooooo...

The Revlon Crème of Nature Argan Oil hype sucked me in.  I’ve been using the sulfate-free shampoo on and off for the last month or so and I like it.  I also recently purchased Tressemme Moisture Rich shampoo and conditioner and I CAN’T STAND THEM!  Something in the formulation made my head itch and flake like mad.  Maybe the sulfates :-/  So, clearly I needed a change.  I decided to give the Crème of Nature Argan Oil stuff an honest try.

The shampoo has a pleasant, almost “baby powder” scent.  I like it very much.  And it de-tangles my hair.  Did you hear what I said?  IT DE-TANGLES MY HAIR!!! I’m going to keep using this until I finish the bottle.  I have a very sensitive scalp, which reacts to some products by breaking out in awful dry, scaly patches.  So far, I’ve had no such reaction with this product. 

The conditioner has the MOST slip I’ve ever felt!  My hair was already detangled, but when I applied the conditioner I was able to slide my fingers through my hair.  And I have that “type 4” hair…ok?  My hair felt like buttaaaahhhhhhh!

The product directions say you should sit under a dryer, but since I don’t have one, I covered my hair in a plastic cap and towel turban while I did some stuff around the house.

When I rinsed the conditioner out, my hair was sooooo soofffftttttt.  SOOOOO SOOFFFTTTTTT.  Wowwww….

My only regret is not being able to find a full-sized bottle of the conditioner.  I can’t find a retailer in Trinidad that carries the full bottle, just the little pouches.  But a huge plus is that a single pouch was just enough to condition my entire head.  I bought two, thinking one would not be enough.  But this will do until I find a retailer who can provide a full-sized bottle.

Overall, I’m really pleased with this product and definitely want to repurchase.  As I said, I would like to try it for about a month to see how my scalp reacts.  A lot of products are great for my hair, but I have a very sensitive scalp that gets seriously offended by some of the ingredients in a lot of products on the market.

Fingers crossed that this works well for my hair in the long term...on a serious hunt for a "staple" shampoo and conditioner.

Wishing you good health, and happy hair :-)

Blessings...

Find me online:


5 comments:

  1. Hmn... I'm almost out of my favourite conditioner Nexxus Humectress, will look into this one, thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teeeeee OMG just came back to say I bought the shampoo and conditioner and I am in love. Thank you! Will do a review as well soon.

    So true about the packets of conditioner, wish they were available in a bottle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you like it! I found a bottle. I got it at Pennywise in Arima.

      Delete